Latex is molded by evaporative molding. It has numerous pores. It has good gas permeability and is smooth due to the appearance of pores. Therefore, aphids cannot adhere, and latex juice has a very important feature. It emits aroma and many other mosquitoes. Not willing to approach. Therefore, the characteristics of latex are determined.
1. Super high elasticity
2. Orthopedic function
3. Super gas permeability
4. Durable and not easy to deform
5. Anti-mold and antibacterial
6. Ultra-quiet, no static and radiation
1. Outstanding high elasticity, which is characterized by high elongation. It is elastic at room temperature and can produce large deformation under the action of a small external force. It can recover after removing the external force. Rubber is a completely amorphous polymer with a low glass transition temperature (T g) and a large molecular weight of more than several hundred thousand. Pure natural rubber can be stretched to 800% of the original length; the smaller elastic modulus, the stress generated when extending 100% is only a few hundred Newtons per square centimeter; after the break, adhere to a small permanent deformation, That is, the amount of heap that cannot be recovered after repeated stress is also extremely small. Only through cross-linking can rubber become a highly flexible material with useful value, commonly known as rubber.
2. Good wear resistance, high friction coefficient and acid and alkali corrosion resistance, some varieties such as nitrile rubber, fluorine rubber and other oil resistance. In addition, rubber has the characteristics of electrical insulation, vibration damping and airtightness. Defects are poor thermal conductivity, heat resistance, and ease of machining.