(1) Metal wire - common stainless steel wire, also has chrome wire, mainly used to make cut-resistant gloves. These materials have the strongest cut resistance and are easy to clean, but they are heavy and inconvenient to use.
(2) Kevlar, Spectra and other synthetic yarns - also a good synthetic fiber anti-cutting material, although the cutting resistance is not as good as the wire, but the quality is light, comfortable to use, and through the improvement and treatment, some products of latex gloves can also achieve resistance The highest level of cutting product standards.
(3) Nitrile (with fabric lining) - with anti-wear and anti-piercing functions, sensitive and comfortable.
(4) Natural latex (with fabric lining) - has excellent elasticity, is particularly flexible, and has certain anti-wear, tear and cut resistance functions.
(5) PVC (with fabric lining) - can provide certain wear and puncture protection, if the raw material is thicker, it can also have certain cutting resistance, but it is not resistant to tearing.