(1) It is advisable to purchase a large fine ruler. Too much to achieve warmth, and make finger movements inconvenient; too small to block the blood circulation of the hand, simply causing discomfort.
(2) In winter, wear gloves for bicycles. It is not advisable to buy artificial leather, nylon or thick materials. Because winter artificial leather is easy to be hard; nylon is too slippery, friction is small, simple slippery when riding a bicycle; too thick material makes finger movement inconvenient, which is not conducive to cycling safety.
(3) If the skin of the child's hand is tender, it is advisable to purchase a soft cotton wool or elastic nylon fabric.
(4) The elderly have poor blood circulation, the hands and feet are particularly cold and the skin is dry. Therefore, soft and soft fur, wool and cotton gloves should be purchased.
(5) Patients with excessive sweating, the skin of the hands in winter is blue and purple, and they are consciously wet and cold, but the palms are easy to sweat. When purchasing gloves, these people should choose cotton gloves that are both warm and have good water absorption.
(6) People suffering from chapped hands and feet, splitting in winter. Since the hands need to be scrubbed every day, it is best to buy two layers of gloves, and the inner layer gloves should be made of thin cotton fabric for easy washing.