1. There are many types of industrial gloves, which should be selected according to the protective function. First of all, you should clearly protect the object and then carefully select it. Such as acid and alkali resistant gloves, resistant to strong acids (alkali), only resistant to low concentrations of acid (alkali), resistant to organic solvents and chemical agents. Therefore, it cannot be used indiscriminately to prevent accidents.
2. Waterproof, acid and alkali resistant gloves should be carefully examined before use to investigate whether the surface is damaged. The simple method adopted is to blow air into the glove and squeeze the sleeve by hand to investigate whether it leaks. If it leaks, it cannot be used.
3. Rubber, plastic and other protective gloves should be rinsed clean, dried, protected from high temperatures during storage, and sprinkled with talcum powder on the product to prevent adhesion.
4. Industrial gloves should be inspected for electrical insulation performance on a regular basis. If they do not meet the rules, they cannot be used.
5. Touch strong oxidizing acids such as nitric acid, chromic acid, etc., due to strong oxidation, the product will be brittle, discolored, and damaged in the early stage. High concentrations of strong oxidizing acids may even cause burns, so be aware of the investigation.
6. Industrial gloves are only suitable for weak acid, low concentration sulfuric acid and various salts, and should not touch strong oxidizing acid (nitric acid, etc.).